Enrolment Information

Enrolments are accepted at any time during the year.

School tours are conducted on Mondays at 2.45pm & Wednesdays at 9.15am.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on Ph: (03) 9707 7799.


To enrol your child, we need:

  • Completed Enrolment form (available from the school office)
  • Your child’s Birth Certificate
  • Immunisation Status Certificate
  • Passport and Visa (if your child is born overseas)
  • Custody Documentation – if applicable

Prep Students: Children must be five years of age or older by 30 April of the year they start school.

Our school admin staff are happy to photocopy the required documents.

An Alternative Family Form is to be used where your child’s parents/guardians live at separate addresses and/or share the care of your child.

 Click here to download our Asthma Plan

 Click here to download our Medication authority form