- We have been doing reading responses.
- We have been participating in reading groups.
- We have been focusing on non-fiction books.
- Learning the structure of Information reports
- We have been doing writers work shop.
- Reasherching good websites to use for our information reports.
- Joining our letters when handwriting.
- Multipulcation strategies (such as arrays, repeated addition, using the algorithm and the box method)
- We have enjoyed completing Blitz Masters drills.
- Learning about Anzac Day and why we remember the soldiers who went to war.
- Beginning to look at the First Fleet (Captain Cook, Aboriginal perspective and important events of the past)
By Brodie Green and Logan Taylor 4C